Procurement Specialist - R&D Engineer
Toreinvent an industry, you have to build the best team.Join Formlabsif you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
OurProcurement Specialistwill work closely across our product lines to ensure acquisition of parts and materials needed to sustain a rapid pace of development.You willcoordinate closely with engineering program managers, engineers, and vendors to communicate product development needs and acquire necessary materials and parts.You will report directly toour program management director.
- Manage all aspects of engineering procurement from organizing and ordering parts, to receiving and distributing
- Create systems that can manage and track a multitude of projects
- Identify, maintain, and select potential sources for parts or materials
- Partner withengineers to analyze bills of material (BOM) and drawings to understand essential requirements
- Collaborate withvendors to ensure delivery of quality items and monitor vendor performance
- Administer purchase orders and other transactions from requisition development to delivery
- 3+ years experienceworking in procurement role in engineering or manufacturing environment
- A capable negotiator and manager who can hold suppliers and vendors to their promises
- Keep track of part and order statuses through clean and organizedspreadsheets
- Can track simultaneous projects and purchases ensuring delivery of all parts
- Engineering environment experience or background in consumer products
- Manufacturing and engineering procurement experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer andvalue diversityin our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.