Office Tour Photos
Department Overview: The role of Procurement is to develop and execute the TAMG procurement strategy across all business units, leveraging company-wide buying power while achieving best in class quality and performance.
Position summary: Oversee and manage workflow surrounding contract negotiations, supplier performance management (QBR) and financial sustainability. Inclusive of contract tracking requirements and analytical dependencies to support cost take-out efforts. Proven track record supporting negotiation planning efforts and contract standardization, along with the flexibility to align with rapidly changing priorities. Position supports all aspects of the procurement process, including identifying cost savings through contract administration, development of sustainable / scalable procurement policies & procedures. Requires a solid degree of professional acumen, emotional intelligence and a high degree of confidentiality / ethical compass.
- Responsible for timely reporting of project status along with updating data within Procurement Dashboards/Jira Que/Confluence/Apttus/Procurement DB.
- Lead activities associated with contract administration, key renewal dates/terms, negotiation tasks (i.e., Tactical Negotiations/RFPs) and various one-off special projects.
- Work cross functionally to secure proper documentation to align with active project pipeline demands, vendor on-boarding and critical supplier evaluation efforts; inclusive of capturing project milestones and dependencies.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Procurement Analytics Lead to collectively compile, summarize and report on project results; to be incorporated into quarterly executive updates.
- Serve as the coordinator between internal stakeholders, legal, and external suppliers; inclusive of supplier evaluation, contracting, project planning and change control efforts.
- Oversee scheduling of supplier performance metric evaluation / QBR initiates.
- Serve as the main POC for general TAMG employee contact inquiries and requests.
- Drive improvements in daily activities to support best in class advanced vendor due diligence, data collection and supplier selection processes.
- Maintain historical data surrounding the identification and configuration of various SAAS technical/demographic information (i.e., usage, users, frequency, reliance, recovery, SLA, Etc.)
- Own NEW project pipeline; inclusive of direction from the Director of Procurement surrounding internal stakeholder communication, project requirements, deliverables, timelines and completed work expectations.
- Continuously identify and define process improvement efforts; such as creation of new processes, tools, reporting, and documentation that boost project efficiencies, communication, and collaboration.
- Responsible for maintaining a real-time contract repository and key contact dates (calendar); own ensuring internal project teams are aware of upcoming deadlines.
- Participate in the creation of modeling tools outlining financial obligations, operational requirements and cost-take-out opportunities.
- New Vendor Inquiries - Document vendor products/services/rates; establish a competitor benchmarking workbook.
- Actively participate and support the procurement ambassador program.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization and general analytical skills
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, JIRA, Excel, Apttus is a plus
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
More Jobs From