Reporting to the Procurement Contracts Manager, the Procurement Contracts Specialist will support the delivery of iRobot’s company wide objectives and will interface closely with most disciplines within iRobot including finance, legal, IT, engineering, research & development, quality, human resources, sales, marketing, customer support, operations, and product development.
- Responsible for the generation of various types of agreements using existing templates for the purchase of goods and services. This would include but is not limited to services agreements, supply agreements, IT agreements, consulting agreements, and marketing/advertising/PR agreements.
- Must ensure the agreements have supplier accountability including performance metrics, SLAs, and warranties.
- Prompt completion of all contract administrative related duties including scanning and inputting agreements into iRobot’s legal database.
- Update iRobot’s legal database so all contract records are consistent.
- Generate contract reports as requested by Procurement Contracts Manager.
- Continually foster good working relationships with internal and external customers and represent iRobot with professionalism and integrity.
- Effectively resolve contract disputes or issues with suppliers in conjunction with our internal customers.
- Assist with procurement contracts training to help educate others on the benefits of sound procurement contracts practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5+ years of contract administration experience preferred.
- Measurable accomplishments and experience in a procurement contract role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Solid project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Positive and energetic team player with strong cross-functional team experience.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while producing quality output.
- Proficient PC skills including MS office products.
More Jobs From