Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
This is a paid, full-time internship for June through December 2021.
As a Procurement Intern/Co-op you will be part of the Strategic Sourcing team providing support to the Director of Procurement and internal key stakeholders. You will support the procurement source-to-pay lifecycle with a range of responsibilities that may include analytics, process improvement, and project management. This is an exciting opportunity for you to assist in the build out of a procurement department.
What youll do as a Procurement Intern:
- Provide analytical support to drive decision making Pricing/Data analysis
- Process Improvements
- Document and map out existing processes related to Strategic Sourcing process
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing/proposed processes
- Assisting in gathering required information from different stakeholders
- Work to revamp presentations to be used for Management updates
- Contract Review for accuracy with interaction with the legal team
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to follow through assignments to completion
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to facilitate and manage a high volume of tasks within a demanding and rapidly changing environment;
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Gain an understanding of industry related contracts to assist in the streamlining of the review process
- Assist in implementing tools to support procurement and travel
- Ad Hoc request as needed
What youll bring to the Procurement Internship:
- A strong academic background
- A major or concentration in any related fields such as Procurement, Accounting, Finance
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, strong interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong excel experience
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week
- Previous Co-op Experience in finance or procurement
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.