Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Process Redesign and Performance Improvement Specialist, Business Operations will be responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise quality and performance goals.
- Develops process documentation to support the overall quality management system and performance improvement projects in collaboration with various departments
- Coordinates process roll-out and audits key metrics post-implementation
- Provides process improvement methodology, coaching and training to associates and team members who are participating in quality / process improvement projects
- Assists in developing the overall plan for all quality management and process improvement projects
- Develops business cases based on identified organizational opportunities
- Other duties may evolve and be assigned
- 3 to 5 years of process modeling, process improvement or quality management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and passion for accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable presenting, moderating and leading meetings.
- Communicates in a professional, consistent, and coherent manner (written, verbally and in-person behavior as applicable)
- Adapts to fast-paced environment that requires a high sense of urgency.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Modeling Knowledge (Use Cases, Workflows, Process Modeling)
- Comfortable using MS SharePoint and Office, especially Excel and Visio
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting