Dynatrace is looking for a Privacy Coordinator to join its global Legal team. The Privacy Coordinator works closely with the cross-functional Privacy Team and business process owners as a central point of coordination to implement, maintain and enhance the Companys privacy strategy and program.
- Integrate data inventory/data mapping deliverables into corporate documentation and maintain required recordkeeping. Support vendor management processes.
- Support data subject rights and incident management responses through use of online tools and otherwise; maintain and audit logs.
- Assist with and maintain records of periodic privacy risk assessments and DPIAs.
- Maintain and update sub-processor documentation, privacy notices, and support privacy-related vendor management processes and procedures.
- Develop and administer corporate privacy training program, assist with role-based training.
- Develop and enhance content for internal Privacy SharePoint site; create and maintain privacy-related reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Assist Sales Ops and Security teams in responding to customer surveys and questionnaires regarding data privacy processes through RFPIO and otherwise.
- Act as project manager for cross-functional privacy team activities, including gap analysis, timetables for activity completion, tracking status and reporting.
- Enable commercial legal team to negotiate data processing agreements with templates, training and playbooks, provide additional negotiation support.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of applicable federal and state privacy legislation and regulations and monitor industry trends and advancements to assist with operational adaptation and compliance.
- Gather business requirements for and function as the business owner of technology for the execution of the privacy program.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- J.D, admitted to practice in Massachusetts or your state.
- 2 + years of experience with project management, operation or compliance roles in a multinational software business preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, practical, solution-oriented, organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical abilities.
- Interest in data privacy and compliance and willingness to learn quickly. Data protection/privacy certifications, such as from the International Association of Privacy Professionals or similar, a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines, handle multiple priorities
- Experience with a leading online privacy platform (OneTrust preferred) helpful.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.