Principal UX Designer
Our UX team is growing faster than ever and we need a Principal UX Designer that will think outside the box to deliver solutions that overcome customers pain points. You will be collaborating with product owners, developers, researchers and support staff to improve designs of current products that we offer in addition to creating user experiences on new ones. We will expect you to provide thoughtful and constructive critiques along the way and assist in the mentorship of more junior designers.
What youll do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help our customers become successful with the solutions we provide for them.
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes.
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions.
- Act as the customers advocate through the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-center perspective.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and invision in a User Experience design field
- General understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Able to empathize with customers to understand their pain points and are a relentless champion of their cause
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction and user centered design
- Possess a portfolio that highlights your designs and processes including work for phone, tablet and web platforms
Why youll love us:
- Casual dress and environment with flexible working hours and unlimited PTO
- Beer Cart Fridays and catered breakfast on Mondays
- Food trucks every day with an onsite cafe
- Boston Sports Club onsite with discounted prices