Principal UI/UX Designer
Come help us create the next generation of marketing automation tools that allow our clients to build and manage their own robust loyalty programs and marketing campaigns.
We are hiring a Principal UI/UX designer with 8+ years of experience. Applicants must show portfolio work that clearly communicates successful implementations of user-focused designs.
Ideal candidates have a thirst to create engaging and intuitive user experiences and will stop at nothing to bring their ideas to life through thoughtful decision making and well crafted prototypes. We laugh a lot around here and have a generally upbeat vibe at all times, come with your game face on, but be ready to show some personality.
The design team is a tight knit group within the product team. We are responsible for creating the best experience for our customers through attention to detail, competitive research, and strong visual designs. In this role you will work alongside developers, product managers, and key stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to help guide the direction of our product.
Work on the full design lifecycle, including:
- Competitive analysis
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Visual design (nice to have)
- Work with product managers to understand the business requirements
- Present the designs to engineering, and assist with visual QA
- Be able to work quickly while still being thoughtful about the details.
- 8+ years experience in all facets of the design lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at practicing a lean UX approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good at presenting designs & articulating design decisions
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to mentor more junior designers
- Good at accepting feedback
- Experience with Balsamiq, Sketch, and InVision
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experience working on B2B products
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts