Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you want to steer the future of one of the largest consumer robot companies in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes across the world. As a pioneer in the robot industry, our goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by empowering people to do more. If you have a passion for machine learning and building platforms at scale, let's talk.
What you will do:
- Work with machine learning and data platform engineers to integrate cutting edge tools in both research and production environments
- Collaborate with teams across every stage of the ML pipeline---from cloud to edge---to deliver tools with state-of-the-art performance and ease of use
- Design, implement, and support critical ML tools and testing frameworks.
- Be an active participant in building a great company culture---through mentoring, exploring new skills, and STEM outreach.
- 8 years experience and a bachelor’s degree or 6 years experience and a Masters in CS, data engineering or other related fields
- Knowledge of distributed build and deployment systems, like Bazel, Gradel or Buck
- 5+ years of experience with Python or equivalent
- Previous experience with developing tooling in big data, cloud, or ML settings
- Experience with machine learning and data engineering concepts
- Enthusiasm for building reliable components that are easy to test and maintain
- Commitment to staying at the cutting edge of knowledge of build, test, and ML platforms
- Understanding how to synthesize a coherent tooling environment from diverse cross-team requirements
- Previous experience building tooling around ML applications using TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Edge ML experience (e.g. TensorFlow-lite) is a plus
- Experience building toolchains for edge systems is a plus
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
In return you can expect:
- A supportive environment to learn and grow with cutting edge technologies
More Jobs From