Office Tour Photos
At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, Computer Vision and AI in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Our Machine Learning platform is the core technology for our mission, and we continue to expand its capabilities while scaling it up to drive the companys growth.
Were looking for a principal engineer who has a track record of delivering mission-critical systems, who can help us to grow our platform to the next level, and at the same time to help our team grow.
- A technical leader to drive the evolution of the ML platform to scalably support PathAIs product needs in both scientific projects and clinical applications.
- Establish world-class engineering practices and culture within the team: design, implementation, testing, production support, long term maintenance.
- Hands-on engineering in building significant parts of the platform.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams and SREs to deploy the ML platform and its applications in a production setting.
- Mentor and coach junior team members in the team, option to grow into a management position as the team grows.
- Strong track record in designing, implementing, and operating production systems.
- Expertise in effective engineering and operational processes.
- Experience in creating infrastructure and processes to enable a low-friction environment for internal developers and users.
- Ability to quickly learn about a new domain and associated business needs, and drive necessary changes through the organization to help the company scale.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
More Jobs From