Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and our office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
- Develop robust, performant, scalable microservices
- Guide technical teams in making thoughtful design decisions
- Enrich capabilities of the CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor and elevate junior team members
- 8+ years JAVA-based enterprise development experience
- 3+ years cloud and microservices experience – EKS or native Kubernetes experience is required
- Experience successfully leveraging Akka and other reactive technologies is a strong plus
- Experience building solutions at scale at AWS is a must
- Strong experience developing multi-tenant, Cloud-based, SaaS solutions
- Demonstrable success transforming legacy applications into cloud native, microservice driven solutions
- Proven success working within an Agile Scrum team
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience using GraphQL
- Well versed in cloud security, particularly as it relates to SaaS deployments
- Familiarity and comfort w/ Spring and JSF will be beneficial
- Payments experience in a FinTech company is a very strong plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position and benefits such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.