For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space
Learning and teaching are an important part of the culture here at HqO. We will encourage you to try new things and expand your horizons. We want you to mentor and teach others about what you have learned. We are constantly learning how to do things better and collaborating with team members in our squads or as a member of a guild.
- You will work to solve some of our most challenging problems with our architecture team
- You will work to design systems and APIs that power the HQO software that people love to use every day
- You will develop key strategies for how your team scales fault-tolerant systems and work with techops to operate the software at scale
- You will develop, maintain, create testing strategies, and design discussion for our APIs written primarily in NodeJS and hosted in AWS
- You will act as a mentor for other talented engineers in tech reviews, pull requests, and act as a thought leader in our guild communities
- You will work as part of an agile team to deliver software under fast timelines
- 8+ years of relevant work experience creating web services at scale
- Expertise in Relational Databases and managing schema migrations
- Excellent Object Oriented programming skills
- Significant experience with AWS and or relevant cloud technologies
- Experience in modern JS frameworks like React, Redux
- A natural curiosity about how things work
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- Worked team-wide Containerization Tech - Docker and Kubernetes
- The ability to write comprehensive test suites at all levels of our architecture