We deliver our customers peace of mind every single day by helping them protect what they value most. Our real passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Do you want to help drive the front edge of an IT transformation that is improving the customer experience? As a Senior Engineer you will collaborate with your product team to develop customer-centric digital software products from idea to production. You will be part of a dynamic environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to lead change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us. We are spinning up more Agile Lean Startup teams and we need full stack developers to join them.
- Hands-on experience with React.js or Angular.js, and Java or Node.js
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement Architectures Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From