A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Technology does amazing things in our daily lives, yet often is a source of pain and confusion within health care. We are delivering a world-class member experience with simple, flexible technical systems. If we need to delve into the murky underbelly of health care IT to do that, were up for the challenge.
Our north star is not a specific technology, but rather the goal of continually increasing the leverage of every member of the team. Were currently building with React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Go, PostgreSQL, gRPC, Terraform, and AWS.
We are looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer to join our 20 person Technology team
A day at Devoted could include:
- Building product features across a range of modern healthcare technologies
- Working with subject matter experts to understand and design solutions to improve our members lives.
- Working with other members of the technology team to improve our front end stack
Attributes to success:
- Experience coupled with a willingness to learn new things
- Comfort with uncertainty and a desire to be close to business problems
- Desire to contribute individually, with the ability both to self-direct work and to collaborate with others on the technology team
- Understanding of many technologies down to first principles, and a desire to add more to the list
Desired skills and experience:
- 4+ years working as an individual technical contributor
- Senior level React experience
- Experience with broader React paradigms and ecosystem
- Humility- lots of it
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience solving for business value, both short and long-term
- Minimum 4+ years experience working in complex domains and systems
- Bonus: Prior backgrounds in full stack development, product management, UX or data science; we often ask folks to wear more than one hat
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From