Principal Quality Engineer - web apps and microservices Saas environment
We are building a new development team and have a position open for a Principal Quality Engineer who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, developers and our User Experience group.
What you get to do:
- Be an integral, embedded member of an agile team
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing
- Use the latest tools to support your work
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD
What you bring to the table:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or applicable discipline
- Experience in relational databases like MySql, DB2 or Oracle
- Experience with testing frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Rspec, Cucumber, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience in creating data-driven test automation frameworks
- Equal proficiency in front-end testing as well back-end testing including API level and database level validations
- Solid understanding of REST API with ability to create API based flows to test middle layer components
- Experience with service contract testing: Java-based micro-services, junit tests, mockito, etc.
- Experience with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (Groovy/Java preferred)
- Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.