Office Tour Photos
What to help some of the globes largest brands win on eCommerce? We're looking for an experienced customer lead to act as a true partner to our top-tier customers. In this senior-level Program Architect role, you will lead client engagements from a business side, acting as an ecommerce strategist to consult and shape the vision of the Salsify platform into a reality that meets clients business objectives. You draw upon your industry expertise to drive the long-term global governance and rollout strategy of our largest and most complex enterprise clients by establishing a program framework and hands-on consulting through the discovery, planning, implementation and ongoing adoption of Salsify.
This is a pro-active and demanding role, requiring strategic planning skills, ability to drive business transformation and change management, and delivering value-based messaging to motivate client action.
- Lead and define Salsify global program strategy across a portfolio of 8-10, Tier 1 enterprise customers
- Serve as an ecommerce thought leader and consult on industry best practices
- Align with the business objectives of the client and transform the objectives into well-defined requirements
- Establish program governance to ensure that the client teams realize the product as intended
- Conduct and present critical program assessments, including program architecture reviews and QBRs
- Educate customers on the value they are receiving from Salsifys platform
- Work with Account Executives to develop account plans that proactively identify opportunities to expand the scope of Salsifys footprint within the clients business
- Work closely across all functions of Salsify (Delivery, Product, Leadership, Marketing, Sales) to serve as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how Salsify can better serve our customers
- 10-12 years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- 10-12 years experience in enterprise-wide deployments in high-tech companies
- Deep industry knowledge of Ecommerce - Retail and/or Brand-level
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to conduct workshops for clients and internal teams
- Experience in managing global enterprise-wide deployments with multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to engage in strategic conversations with buyers, senior stakeholders, and business leaders at customers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional internal international teams such as Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Account Executives, Support, Product Management and Leadership
- Coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges.
- Curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
This role involves some travel.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From