Chewy is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager (Mobile Apps) to join our pack on the Native Mobile App Product team in our Boston office. This person will play a critical role in shaping and executing Chewys vision for mobile experiences. Chewys mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents and pet partners everywhere. This leader will report to the VP of Mobile Apps to deliver compelling end-to-end experiences that grow and deepen relationships with pet parents and increase their engagement with the Chewy apps. This person will partner closely with dedicated iOS and Android mobile app engineering teams to deliver the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven leader with proven experience creating robust digital experience and familiarity with mobile best practices. This candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, and is energized by working with smart people in a fast-paced environment.
This position can operate out of either the Boston or Seattle office, as the team collaborates across these locations.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transforming those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features that delight pet parents
- Set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases and internal/external communications
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business
- Guide cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
What You'll Need:
- 11+ years of professional experience, 7+ in Product Management
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Experience owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Experience working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve the most critical customer needs
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver products on tight deadlines
- Technical curiosity and proven ability to partner closely with engineers to balance short term business goals and long term operational health
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].