Office Tour Photos
Principal Product Manager - Platform
Intralinks is looking for a result-driven principal product manager that will join our team to lead Intralinks intelligent platform services, API offering and our suite of platform extended capabilities. The Principal PM will engage with customers to understand their current needs, anticipate their future demands, and validate potential solutions that solve real problems for their business. You will translate those customer needs into solid market strategies that help us grow the business by delighting our customers at every turn and helping them attain their goals.
You will be working on initial ideation of the aspirational experience, getting buy-in, translating the vision into actionable and discrete roadmap items, and work closely with product designers to achieve best-in-class user experience. This position involves close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers. As part of your role, you will gather requirements directly from existing and potential customers, integrating those requirements with planned and other future roadmap initiatives, write feature requirements documents, and ensure the successful completion of each project.
About the Team
The Product Management and design team works closely with all parts of the organization; interacting directly with Customers, Engineering, Technical Ops, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales. We are the central hub that ensures product capabilities are identified, defined, and evaluated cross functionally to ensure their success in the market
- High integrity, team-focused approach to getting work done
- Strong ability to understand and communicate customer needs and design products that solve them
- Obsessed with delivering delightful customer experience
- Applied knowledge and experience in implementations of design thinking in enterprise environments.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Ability to influence without authority and negotiate.
- Empathetic listener who is great at engaging customers and determining what is behind their requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including client facing engagement and presentation
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, microservices and serverless architectures as well as Kubernetes clusters
- Own common platform services and unified customer experience throughout our offerings
- Partner with product designers to deliver meaningful and delightful customer experience while solving real customer problems
- Work with world-class engineers & our customers to execute on the strategy
- Validate and refine requirements with selected prospects and stakeholders to ensure marketability
- Consider getting the job done a personal responsibility
- Define agile epics and stories that are actionable by architects, development, and quality
- Continuously communicate cross functionally with key stakeholders throughout the company
- Work closely with product marketing, Sales and Services on defining and executing GTM strategy
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From