Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Were seeking a Principal Product Designer to create a shared vision of B2B experiences at Toast. Youre right for this role if youre a highly strategic thinker with the ability to dive down into the nitty gritty details; you love to mentor others - empowering team members to deliver intuitive experiences that Do right by the customer; and your high quality work and collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you.
As a Principal Product Designer, you will:
- Lead design strategy and oversight for our B2B ecosystem
- Partner closely with product management to define problems
- Proactively identify opportunities and contribute ideas
- Build strong partnerships to collaboratively define high quality solutions that balance restaurant needs and business objectives
- Mentor product designers through the creation of experiences that are elegant, simple, and intuitive as well as delivering design solutions of your own
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 10+ years experience designing complex products with high impact results
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, etc. preferred
- Passion for making high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design and best practices
- Innovative thinking, empathy, and a desire to continuously learn and evolve
- Previous experience with B2B products preferred
More Jobs From