Office Tour Photos
Our team is building highly scalable systems that support millions, yes millions, of users.
Were looking for a dynamic principal level Product Designer who will help bring our DIY website builder platform (SiteBuilder.com) to the next level. You will be helping small businesses and entrepreneurs build their online presence quickly and with ease. The team is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team full of grit, passion, and enthusiasm. If youre looking for a start-up culture but with the resources of an international enterprise company, then this is the place for you!
What youll do:
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Facilitate product vision by researching, and mocking up user experiences
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your design decisions
- Communicate your ideas, designs, and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Mentor junior designers and take project lead as needed
- Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers, seeking to continuously learn and improve
Who you are:
- A relentless champion of the users cause throughout the entire design and development process.
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process.
- Able to manage multiple high-priority initiatives, including early-stage product strategy as well as delivery of tactical and incremental design improvements
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience
- 7+ years of experiences in the design field
- 3+ years of experience in the product design field
- 2+ years of experience in working in Agile Scrum
- Communicate your design process clearly and appropriately for the specific audience
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and user-centered design.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline, such as user experience design
****** This position will be remote to start, onsite at our headquarters in Burlington in the future ******
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
REQUISITION # 4823
More Jobs From