Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
As a part of our Systems Test Automation team, you will work under guidance of the Automation Manager, Lead Test Engineer or Program Manager to plan, design, develop and support automation projects (hardware and software) that will be used to automate and streamline both repetitive and custom tests.
You will be responsible for identifying best cost/performance platforms and technologies, interface with suppliers and deliver the final product to the team that will be using it, as well as providing continuous support for the existing fixtures.
You will be working with project teams to identify needs. You should possess sufficient technical depth to support troubleshooting of complex cross functional problems and document findings. Also, you will develop and maintain software architecture for the core tests functionality.
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Programming of different automation platforms.
- Knowledge of database systems.
- Create support software to improve automation in analysis, delivery and display of tests.
- Create software to automate the collection of core tests functionality
- Planning deployment and testing as well as training of the end users.
- Prepare documentation and user manual.
- 10+ years of experience in automation or robotics.
- Knowledge of C#, Python
- MS in Robotic, Computer Science, Control Engineering.
- Experience developing electro-mechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Experience with databases
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From