Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company that partners closely with our customers. This role is integral in delivering best practice threat intelligence solutions to our customers and building lasting, productive relationships between users and the company. Our ideal candidate has outstanding communication skills, proven history in customer community building or engagement, and is excited about building collaboration around cyber threat intelligence problem sets.
Recorded Future is a guardian of the internet. We defend against cyber attacks by analyzing the open web, deep web, and dark web. Our harvesting pipeline processes over 30 million documents per day, and our real-time multilingual natural language technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. Our Security Intelligence Graph contains over 10 years of historic data, with more than 4 billion entities, 60+ billion event references, and hundreds of billions of relationships between these entities and events. We have the worlds largest public sector repository of historic threat intelligence.
The Data Science team takes ownership of this unique dataset, and uses it to create actionable intelligence. We are now looking to implement the next level of predictive analytics to further empower our clients to take proactive action against potential threats. Were looking for smart and ambitious people with a strong technical fluency in machine learning, a quantitative mindset towards messy data, creativity of vision to help us take this on, and a passion for attacking hard problems.
The Principal Machine Learning Engineer will help identify customer-relevant areas for predictive analytics, create deployable predictive models alongside the rest of the team, and in addition will help set the direction of new initiatives, drive key projects to successful delivery, and mentor more junior team members. You will join a team of motivated people working on a tough problem, and help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
- Technical education: MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related discipline, with a strong academic record.
- Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence: Minimum 7 years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques in a production environment. Were looking for flexibility, so any variety is of interest, but were particularly excited about time-series based deep learning models.
- Mindset: You love finding meaning in massive quantities of data connected to real world problems and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Programming: Solid Python programming and deep learning framework experience, and comfortable in developing production-grade code.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in verbal and written conversations. A plus if you have a passion for presenting your work in both academic and industrial settings.
- Bonus if you have experience or interest in the area of cybersecurity.
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
More Jobs From