Constant Contact is an exciting place to work these days as we continue to define cutting edge technologies in the digital marketing space. Our mobile team has an exciting opportunity for a Principal iOS Software Engineer to help lead and build exciting phone, tablet, and watch apps in Swift. The team is also responsible for Alexa and Google voice apps.
What youll do:
- As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop new features that allow our customers to engage with their customers
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and architects to understand the business needs and find the best technical solutions for meeting those needs
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- 8+ years industry experience in software development is a must
- 4+ years experience developing native mobile iOS applications is a must
- 2+ years experience programming in Swift is a must
- 2+ years experience programming in Objective-C is a must
- Experience leading a software development team is a must
- Experience with RxSwift is a plus
- Experience with MVVM is a must. MVC and MVI is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development is a plus
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!