Principal Information Security Engineer / Analyst
Bring your passionate and creative approach to Carbon Black as the primary security champion for the Tech Enablement organization as our Principal Information Security Engine. Bycoordinating our security efforts across our Release Engineering, Corporate Cloud & Infrastructure, and End User Teams (all internally-facing teams, not product), you will help to bolster our security posture within Carbon Black.
Reporting to the VP of Technology Enablement, this is an opportunity to join a team that is supported by a strong internal security community and serve as the internal SME for the Tech Enablement teams.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a liaison to our centralized Security Operations and Product Security organizations and be a strong conduit for open lines of communication
- Digest requirements and regulatory needs from the business and transform them into actionable plans for changes in policy, procedure, documentation
- Ensure adherence to existing security plans and policies, adjusting as necessary for compliance and internal processes
- Collaborate across the organization to help solve complex security problems
- Work with our Tech Enablement engineers to evolve our security posture through implementation of new, cutting-edge engineering designs
- Assist in planning for and participating in incident response as required
- collaborate with product teams to address application security questions and issues
- Clearly communicate the security plan including the risks and controls in place for key stakeholders
What Youll Bring
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years providing security support for IT and internal technology teams
- Deep experience with both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Understanding of compliance frameworks (SOC, NIST, etc)
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe fromcyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.