Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Our Linux Team is expanding and we're looking for an exceptional Principal Embedded Linux Software Engineer to join our team. We're looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, passion, energy, and the desire to build.
What you will do:
- Develop kernel and system level modules for embedded Linux systems
- Implement and/or modify embedded Linux bootloaders such as uBoot
- Utilize Yocto build system to create embedded Linux distribution
- Modify devices drivers using the following peripheral - I2C, USB, SPI interfaces
- Develop and modify BSP (board support packages) for ARM & MIPs based SoCs/SoMs
- Implement Boot level code & Kernel Driver
- Interface with cross functional teams (Connectivity, Robotics, Hardware)
- Write software documentation and test plans
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- BS in CS/EE/CE or equivalent
- 10+ years' experience in software development
- Experience working in Embedded Linux, C/C++, scripting Bash, Python knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of Yocto build system highly desirable
- Experience developing/modifying wireless (WiFi & Bluetooth) drivers
- Ability to read schematics and use common lab equipment (logic analyzers, oscilloscopes)
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM process is a plus
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From