Office Tour Photos
At Tamr we believe that clean, up to date data is the linchpin of making informed decisions. We assert that the best way to have accurate data is via human guided machine learning system, that improves over time. We believe that human intelligence can not be replaced by machines. We are building the core set of tools, to enable companies to leverage their existing domain expertise and data, to produce clean, up to date data to be used as fuel to make better decisions and deliver transformational business outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team as we continue to evolve the Tamr Platform. With our growing customer base and increasing demand for additional services, we are growing our Devops team to focus on supporting the development of new products, deploying to new cloud environments, incorporating third party integrations and tools to enable product engineering.
As a member of the DevOps team some of the project you will be working on are:
- Develop highly scalable, cloud native architectures for large data pipelines
- Build out Tamr Platform as a Service (PaaS) to deploy and monitor scaled out Tamr deployments in the cloud
- Enhance observability of our platform in the cloud via distributed tracing and other technologies
- Enable the engineering team to build scalable, performant, reliable, & secure software
- Support in establishing DevSecOps and Chaos Engineering as core disciplines of Product Engineering
- Overhauling our build and deployment pipeline (CI/CD) to utilize open source platforms and tools to support a core platform and the many applications built on the platform
You might be a good fit if you have 2 or more of the below:
- 7+ years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with 5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix systems administration
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (preferably AWS or Azure)
- 3+ years of hadoop experience1+ year(s) of k8s experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (we use ansible + puppet)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Technologies we use:
- Multi-cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Big Data Technologies (BigTable/Hbase, Dataproc/Databricks/Spark)
- Java, Python, Scala
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More Jobs From