Customer Success Managers (CSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of the success of our customers. Our mission is to exceed our customers expectations and to help them grow. We are looking for a Principal CSM to provide proactive, high-touch strategic consulting to our Mid Market and Enterprise customers. You will work closely with ~20 customers and align with key stakeholders on challenges and business goals to help set them up for long-term growth and success with Klaviyo. You will meet weekly with customers to drive progress towards their goals, provide strategic recommendations and analysis on recent campaigns and become a trusted partner to your customers. Your success will be measured on customer retention, customer growth rate and customer sentiment (NPS).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CSM who has strong technical skills, and a previous background in email marketing or working in marketing strategy with Enterprise accounts. We are particularly interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
How you will make a difference:
- Create prescriptive and customized customer success plans based on customers goals & challenges, holding customers accountable to driving action, and reporting impact to all levels within the customers organization
- Use creative problem solving to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Klaviyo
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive executive stakeholder alignment on both the customer and Klaviyo side
- Devise strategies to help increase email and sms revenue for all your customers through the Klaviyo platform while driving growth and expansion for our largest accounts
- Ensuring customer sentiment is strong, serving as an internal advocate for your customers and leading cross-functional efforts to solve for the customer
- Proactively Identify and execute on areas for new content, program development or training to help drive customer success globally.
- Collaboratively involve leadership across the business to drive customer value and decrease churn
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion
Who you are:
- 4+ years of enterprise account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time
- Excellent program management skills, you are able to own customer projects from scoping & planning through to implementation and measuring success
- You are a trusted advisor to your customers, able to assist in prioritizing initiatives based on competing priorities and resources. You can effectively push back and challenge customers, and leverage data to reinforce your recommendations
- You have a a track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are adaptable to change and working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs and experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.