Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Field Force Optimization (FFO) Business Consulting team is focused on supporting our customers' commercial strategies through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by todays field organizations. The role of the FFO Business Consultant is to help identify the source of the business issues faced, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical customer relationships within the Commercial Business of our customers.
A majority of your time will be spent supporting client engagement teams and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver FFO advisory support. FFO Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of the sales and sales/commercial operations processes, tools, and systems supporting the sales and brand strategies. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team. Typical projects will include sales force strategy design, field capability assessments and road-mapping, and project management tied to field organization initiatives.
This is a home-based, full-time permanent role with the preference for candidates to live on the East Coast in order to meet requirements to be at customer(s) site(s) as required.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Serving as the leader of the project team managing key deliverables and timelines
- Managing a book of client engagements / balancing multiple engagements at once
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels within the commercial organization
- Consistently delivering quality client advisory support within the FFO domain
- Monitoring progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen
- Remaining current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Bachelors degree is required
- 7-10 years of experience with Management Consulting experience
- Background and industry experience within the sales or brand domain preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to manage engagement economics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 60% but this can vary depending on engagement
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness Reimbursements
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.