At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Within GRS Distribution Strategy, Practices & Analytics, this role aligns with the Broker Compensation and Broker Administration functions. The roll will span analysis, research, execution and reporting across all Broker Compensation aspects including commissions, profit sharing, incentives and internal sales compensation in order to drive cost effective and behavior-producing programs across GRS North America businesses. Broker Administration responsibilities entail ensuring our broker data is accurate, updated and understood by both internal and external parties through research, reporting and interaction with the field, brokers and master data management tools and processes.
- Applies a more sophisticated level of research and analysis to business process changes. Integrates process improvement and business operations expertise to solve problems considered more complex in nature.
- Conducts analyses based on operational, economic and/or financial data in order to quantify the competitive performance of broker compensation programs, evaluate potential operational changes, and/or design new approaches and methodologies.
- Analyzes information to identify trends, patterns, gaps and insights using descriptive analytics. Typically uses data visualization tools to further business insights.
- Builds the business case for making a change to current practices, programs or procedures. Conducts current state assessment, opportunity assessment, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility assessment, etc.
- Partners with stakeholders on the design, testing, implementation, and evaluation of business process changes to improve business outcomes. Leads implementation and evaluation of business process changes, often considered of a large scope (e.g., function-wide).
- Develops, updates, and analyzes more complex metrics used to determine operational performance, staffing needs, productivity, or other measures deemed valuable to an organization.
- Owns report development for reports/dashboards of high complexity. Develops, modifies and distributes standard and ad hoc management reports/dashboards to better understand the overall business and/or unit. Develops presentations and shares findings as well as recommendations.
- Receives, evaluates and responds to complex data-related inquiries by applying knowledge of data and business operations and obtaining information from various sources.
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience in addition to 6+ years of relevant experience to include work dealing with Broker Compensation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and strong knowledge of database software.
- Solid knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Displays strong research, problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced business operations knowledge to include understanding the function`s value chain and market conditions.
- Advanced influencing, relationship management & presentation skills.
- Strong ability to support change and impart value within an organization.
- Strong project management skills as part of implementing business process changes.
- Advanced knowledge of available data sources, strengths and shortcomings.
- May also be relevant based on the particular needs of the position.