Office Tour Photos
If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and youll see a serious group of professionals who dont take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are looking for a Principal Automation Engineer/Leadto join our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager of Automation, you will design/architect automated test frameworks for the OneSign Confirm ID product family. This includes enhancing and expanding existing automation SDKs and frameworks, as well as Continuous Integration workflows. Candidate will work closely with software development teams to design automated test interfaces into Imprivata products/software and help set standards for Test Driven Design. As a technical leader on the Automation team, will participate in code reviews, provide guidance and mentoring to more junior automation developers and develop tools to collect metrics to track performance/benefits of automation.
The successful candidate will have significant automation test experience in large-scale distributed systems, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business.
- Design and develop automation frameworks and tools to test Imprivata OSCID products and services, working with Engineering, QA, System Architects, Product Owners, and others
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by QA teams; leverage, extend, and share wherever possible
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure performance and value of automation
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- BS. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years' industry experience in Software Engineering or Quality Assurance
- 5+ years' experience designing, implementing, and executing automated frameworks for testing client and server technologies.
- Experience developing or testing cloud-based microservices AWS, Azure, or similar platforms
- Mastery of Python, Java and C++
- Self-driven with a strong background in software/automation development
- Experience using common of-the-shelf automation frameworks
- Experience interfacing with version control, bug tracking, and CI / CD systems and procedures
- Comfortable engaging cross-functional partners including development teams, system architects, product management, and QA
- Hands-on development experience building continuous integration systems using Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Strong Python, Java and C++ development experience
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs, as well as Selenium Webdriver API
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, and analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with Vmware and Citrix virtual desktop and application servers is a plus
- Experience integrating third party test case management platforms (Practitest, TestRail etc) into automation frameworks is a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From