Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Tell the story of our marketing campaign performance. Leverage output from several marketing measurement data products (e.g., Marketing Mix, Attribution, Paid Search ROAS) for analysis and synthesize insights to deliver campaign-level performance insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Maintain relationships and be a value driven impact partner across the organization. Effectively communicate goals, keep to timelines and get results. Translate implications and key recommendations into written and verbal communications.
- Be immersed in diverse teams and lead exploratory analyses, collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment to continuously bring forward ideas and insights that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Data analysis and modeling. Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to drive marketing efficiency in order to improve the customer experience and promote repeat shopping behavior.
- Design and execute a/b/n tests to optimize marketing investments, analyze results, and provide insightful recommendations to the business.
- Tackle complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using analytic skills to identify solutions and deliver results.
- Mentor junior analysts and guide their work to deliver best-in-class analytics for the business.
- Experience with and proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker.
- Analytical experience and understanding of multiple marketing channels. This should include traditional media (TV, radio, print), digital media (search, display, social) and CRM (email, push notifications). Experience with campaign performance (multi-channel) evaluation.
- Experience partnering with versatile, multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives and have a consistent record of developing creative approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and proven experience finding important patterns and trends in the data.
- 8+ years of experience in analytics with 5+ in an eCommerce environment and a bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
Why Youll Love Working Here:
- Growth and learning. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazing colleagues, and get to dig into a diverse set of problems.
- Opportunities to make a difference. Youll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- Amazing colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From