This is a storytelling role in which you will work as a creative partner to sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is both conceptual and production minded, with an ability to create well-designed presentations quickly while maintaining the highest standards of quality and consistency. Responsibilities will include:
* Designing and producing impactful visuals and presentations that meet strategic goals of the company
* Developing effectiveness in creating and supporting visual storytelling and narrative solutions for a variety of products and services
* Explaining aesthetics choices while accepting feedback and perspective
To be successful, you will exhibit a confident professional style and savvy communication skills while working with high-level executives. You will be able to be quick, methodical and accurate in your interpretation and visualization of data. Additionally, you will bring initiative, problem solving skills, proven judgment and creativity, and flexibility. The contributions you make will help to ensure CVSHealth maintains its position as a leader in the healthcare marketplace.
* A minimum of 5+ years of presentation design, graphic design and/or storytelling experience
* 1+ of those active in healthcare, pharma or the medical industry
* At least 1 year crafting and designing presentations for start-up/pitch/investor audiences
* High-proficiency in PowerPoint design and production; proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and other Creative Cloud programs; experience in motion graphics/3D animation/multi-media design
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Solid project and management skills with the ability welcome direction to learn and grow
* Firm grasp of fundamental design principles: color, typography, layout, composition, hierarchy, etc.
* Organized and capable of supporting with many teams across marketing and corporate groups
* Solid time management skills and a self-starter attitude, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Demonstrates a high attention to detail and accuracy
* Marketing, advertising, branding agency experience
* Writing or journalism skills a huge advantage
* Bachelors degree in graphic, information, communications design
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
* Masters is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.