Presentation and Video Designer
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
- Work with C-Level technology executives to brainstorm, conceptualizing and create visual content (presentations, video and photography) aligned with their vision.
- Translate concepts into polished, professional and innovative presentations that will engage internal and external audiences
- Design effective slides using a mix of text, graphics, photography and multimedia in support of communication objectives.
- Storyboard, shoot, edit and produce internal videos, including employee interviews and executive addresses
- Create exemplary, intuitive visual design solutions for presentations and other visual representations including posters, banners, html emails, illustrations/graphics and logos
- Capture and edit photos of employees and iRobot’s culture at work during social events
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Organize, catalog and socialize presentation-related visual assets.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in communications or marketing related role
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current presentation trends
- Demonstrated experience in translating business information/data/analytics into compelling visuals (e.g. charts, graphs, informational graphics, and presentations).
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat), and the MS Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects with experience editing and producing basic videos
- Knowledge of photography, willingness to capture event and employee photos to utilize in visual communications; including company headshots
- Flash, Keynote, and/or sound editing skills are a plus
- Knowledge of print design a plus
- Ability to work creatively within established brand standards
- Can interpret complex ideas visually
- Adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter, with the ability to stay calm under the pressures of multiple deadlines
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills
- Team player, working well with their peer group and support staff
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of delivering for their team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.