Office Tour Photos
The Employee Tech Onboarding Operations team is responsible for ensuring new hires and internal employee transfers have all the technology they need when they start their new role with Wayfair. In addition to this, we strive to provide new hires and internal transfers with white-glove support during their first two weeks of tenure. Our goal is to ensure that new hires and internal employee transfers can hit the ground running and continue to propel Wayfairs success as they step into their new roles.
Who you are:
We are looking for a high-energy, critical-thinking team member, who is dedicated to helping their manager drive a young teams growth, productivity, and results, while upholding the main goal of delivering great service to our internal managers as they onboard new employees. This role is on the Pre-Hire Operations team, which is responsible for all IT operations prior to new hire and internal transfer start, and works tangentially with the Post-Hire Support team to comprise the larger Employee Tech Onboarding Operations.
What you'll do:
- Help train and support co-ops that rotate every 6 months and comprise the pre-hire operations team
- Help the team meet or surpass established SLA goals for task completion
- Physically deploy new hire hardware setups throughout our office space, troubleshooting any hardware problems along the way
- Manage inventory and stock of necessary computer hardware and peripheral accessories
- Fulfill software requests via Active Directory, SCCM, JAMF, and remote assistance (prior experience a plus)
- Image client PCs via SCCM and JAMF systems; Troubleshoot issues within the imaging process (prior experience a plus)Image client PCs via SCCM and JAMF systems; Troubleshoot issues within the imaging process (prior experience a plus)
- Communicate with end-users and co-workers frequently and effectively across multiple platforms and mediums (email, instant messaging, phone, ticket updates, and in-person)
- Use critical problem-solving skills to think fast, prioritize work, and pivot on daily tasks
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) (prior experience a plus)
- Help seek out and implement improvements to deliver better service to our managers and their new hires
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From