Office Tour Photos
Imprivata is the digital identity company that Healthcare trusts. At Imprivata, employees are encouraged to have a voice, step outside of their comfort zone and challenge the norm, change the game and make their mark. It is a great place to come learn and launch your career!
At Imprivata, the Portfolio Operations group supports the Product Management teams in delivering commercially successful products by ensuring cross-functional corporate readiness for product releases, managing efforts through the product lifecycle and optimizing processes to scale the team and business.
If you are seeking an internship that offers a wealth of experience in Product Management and Portfolio Operations fields, consider this role. In this internship, you will learn every facet of product lifecycle from discovery, market fit, to launch and retirement of products. As an intern in the Portfolio Operations group, you will help scale product management activities and drive operational excellence within the product management and stakeholder functions.
In this role, you will support a broad range of portfolio operations activities including:
- Program Management
- Managing multiple product release cycles and corporate readiness
- Release planning (using SAFeframework)
- New product launches
- Technical training
- Product communications
- SharePoint portal maintenance and enhancements
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle is a plus; technical background preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and contributors
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gather necessary information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun, and often demanding environment
- Self-sufficient, with ability to complete projects with little guidance
- Strong organizational skills
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From