Toreinventan industry, you have to build the best team.Join Formlabsif you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The 3D printing industry is exploding, and materials development presents one of the greatest opportunities to innovate in 3D printing. Developing new materials allows us to expand our user base and branch out into new applications. Our materials team works closely with hardware and software engineers to develop and troubleshoot new resins that produce the results our customers need.
If you are a formulation expert looking to develop innovative materials for our 3D printing platform, and excited to break new ground in an industry thats moving at lightning speed, we want you to join our team as aPolymer Scientist.
- Develop and formulate high performance photopolymers for 3D printing at a rapid pace
- Work with hardware and software engineers to optimize printing performance
- Launch developed products from conceptualization
- Minimum of 3 yearshands-onindustry experience in application development of polymer materials: resins, coatings, adhesives, elastomers, films, foams, rubbers, composites, thermoplastics, thermosets
- Expertise formulating a wide range of high-performance polymers: acrylate, urethane, epoxy, silicone, rubbers, plastics
- Able to operate with little management in a complex environment
- Proven track record of the scale up and commercialization of new product development
- Experience in process optimization, research reporting, and marketing support
- Excited tocollaborate witha diverse group of scientists and engineers
- BS or MS in Chemistry or Material Science
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Take a peek into the awesome things you could be working on, check out what the team has been up to here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversityatour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.