PO Buisness Partner
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The People Operations Business Partner will be the primary business partner to the hyper growth restaurants business with teams based in the US & Canada. This role works both strategically and operationally with leaders and their teams in driving the business, acting as a trusted advisor, and building the talent pipeline.He/she reports into the Global People Operations BP Lead for the TripAdvisor restaurants businesses, based in Paris. As such, he/she will be empowered to lead all major HR initiatives within the assigned area of responsibility. The role currently requires a part-time person (0,5FTE) who over time can move into one FTE, as the teams are rapidly expanding & will need more support.
- Building outstanding relationships with leaders and their teams; provide coaching and counsel to leaders and associates within the defined client groups
- Provide thought-leadership regarding organization and people-related execution; leverage data to guide decision making
- Assess ongoing talent and organizational needs within the client groups, providing proactive counsel to the team(s), defining solutions that will enable retention and development of our people.
- Deliver targeted solutions including strategic workforce planning, change management and organizational effectiveness efforts
- Partner with service delivery team members to ensure all tactical execution of day-to-day HR services including but not limited to: Workday changes, requisition management and data corrections
- Management of more complex Employee Relations issues within the client group and/or geography; partner effectively with legal counsel, Global / Regional POBP leads and the business and exercise outstanding judgment in bringing to resolution
- Serve as a member of the Global People Operations Business Partner (POBP) Community
- Partner effectively with other POBPs as well as other cross-functional COE teams in L&OD, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition to develop and deliver best practices within the People Operations team
- Maintain outstanding relationships and networks both internally and externally, staying current with the latest issues and trends within Human Resources
- Be a consistent role model of the TripAdvisor Purpose & Values
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources in a Business Partner role
- Ability to work in an organization with a culture that emphasizes speed wins, yet does not sacrifice quality while working in this fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate facts and ideas in a compelling and organized manner
- A creative and pragmatic problem solver who can quickly distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information when addressing a situation
- A person who possesses a passion for the business with a high level of intellectual curiosity about the critical issues to the organization and industry
- Knowledge of their specific function or business with a thorough understanding of the top talent and critical roles within that organization
- An outstanding cross-functional collaborator that can leverage and influence stakeholders around the world to help drive the business
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies and processes and employment laws