PMO Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Constant Contact is expanding it's team of developers located in Waltham, MA. Be part of a brand new team that will focus on developing and integrating social media technologies for digital marketing campaigns. As a part of an agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer web technologies distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while youre working, but understand when its time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
As part of a cross-functional, full stack scrum team, be a key contributor to the development of new features that allow our customers to engage with their customers. Collaborate with Product Management, UX, architects and senior members of the development team to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs.
- 2+ years experience developing single-page applications (front-end + back-end)
- Experience with Backbone, Marionette, Angular, or equivalent framework
- Experience with Java Spring, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Facebook Graph API or other social media API's
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, DB2 or Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra or DynamoDB)
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.