Platform Software Engineer (Scala/Akka)
Voatz is looking for talented platform software engineers interested in developing super high performance software platform components to join our team and participate in solving cutting edge engineering problems.What you’ll be doing:
- Design, development and testing of platform software modules
- Documenting process flows
- Assisting with technical support during exciting workshops and events
- Monitoring technical needs and processing data collected during voting events
Skills we require:
- Prior experience with Scala, Akka, MongoDB, MySQL and Linux/MacOS is required.
- Familiarity with functional programming and Java8 concepts is a plus.
- Familiarity with blockchain concepts, Go language programming is a plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Based in the Boston area
- 4 year Bachelors degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines is highly desired
- Submit your CV
- Due to the volume of applicants, it is highly recommended that you submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
1.) What's your superpower?2.) What interests you the most about Voatz and why are you best for the role?
3.) In three words, how would a colleague describe you?Voatz is an equal opportunity employer.