Platform Certification Engineer
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers?
The engineering team at 128 Technology is looking for a Platform Certification Engineer who will be responsible for building, running and managing hardware certification infrastructure. We are looking for extremely motivated engineers who can work independently and help us build automation that will control the networking technologies we develop.
- Design, run and manage hardware certification infrastructure.
- Work with both vendors and engineering to define requirements and assess the viability of selected platforms.
- Design, run and manage a scalable build and continuous integration infrastructure.
- Develop automation to obtain performance results across all platforms.
- Be forward-looking in evaluating different hardware and cloud deployments.
- Continuously monitor the results of performance issues that arise both internally and from the field.
- Provide innovative solutions to improve the Continuous Integration environment to increase efficiency.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or other related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in software development/testing.
- 5+ years of experience in Platform testing.
- Understanding of routing protocols and concepts.
- Working knowledge of Internet Protocols and WAN data communications.
- Experience in Selenium / Sprient / Load Testing is preferred.
- Experience testing browser and server side performance including profiling tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and define best practices for performance.
- Experience modeling/simulation of complex scenario and comprehensive end to end automation.
- Continuous Load/Test automation development experience.
- Design, implement and deploy continuous build/deployment frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Linux kernel development and/or performance tuning.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as; OpenStack, Ansible, Cobbler or Nagios.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology makes your network do what your business needs, by changing the way networks work. Our professional grade software teaches routers the language of applications and services, letting them understand the requirements of individual services and segments, and adapt the network dynamically to deliver what the business needs, when and where it needs it. We make routers Session Smart, enabling enterprise customers and service providers to create a service-centric fabric that's more simple, agile, and secure, delivering better performance at a lower cost.
128 Technology is a rapidly growing start-up company and were looking for smart, collaborative, energetic people to help us in our mission to reinvent IP networking. At 128 Technology youll build groundbreaking technology, challenge yourself every day and contribute to the innovative spirit of our mission. All this while sharing in our fun, collaborative, start-up culture.
Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for more info!