If you are passionate about product management AND making a difference in the work you do, consider growing your career with the Enterprise Product Innovation team as a Pharmacy product innovation - program analyst, where your experience in analytical problem-solving will directly inform the development of new business lines that expand on how CVS Health can help patients on their path to better health.
This role will focus on helping CVS Health identify and implement a portfolio of growth strategies to realize value among our most complex patients. In this role, you will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to drive better health outcomes for our patients and realize financial results for CVS Health. Specifically, you will use data to identify patient-specific trends to support the development of new pharmacy programs or improvement of existing services; create solutions that drive improved patient outcomes; execute projects that will bring these solutions to market and deliver return on investment over time. Were excited for this work so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY HERE COULD INCLUDE:
- Analyze product and patient data to identify opportunities to improve our products and services
- Scoping, planning, and performing various quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand using SQL to access the data and Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to synthesize and share your findings
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify target patients for a pilot test for a new idea in a set of stores including designing, developing opportunity identification logic, supporting implementation, and measuring pilot and mini-test performance
- Projecting and tracking the value that future services can potentially bring to the retail pharmacy business
- Developing a story and accompanying deck that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- Support business case analysis, diagnosis, and solution development of new strategic products or services
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy solving complex problems. If you dont know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You dont get frustrated easily when something doesnt go the way you planned.
- You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently. You have a track record of influencing senior leadership.
- You manage your time well. You efficiently develop sound analytic plans based on available data sources, business partner needs, and required timelines.
- You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You look for new ways to improve existing processes.
- You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase You pay attention to the details was used twice in this job description.
- You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesnt happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
- You take charge of your own career growth and development. You have lofty goals and you see how this position will help you get there.
- 2+ years of MS Office experience
- 1+ years of analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- 1+ years of experience assessing and building a business case to identify areas of growth
- 2+ years of demonstrated organizational skills (e.g. project management experience or managing cross-team/department initiatives with demonstrated success)
- 2+ years of experience assessing and building a business case to identify areas of opportunities for the business and/or 3+ years of retail field experience
- Previous consulting or healthcare experience
- Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
- Demonstrated capability conducting and running business case analyses
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
Verifiable Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (economics, math, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.