Position based in Boston, MA
Performance Strategy Manager
Wayfair believes that our people are our greatest asset and biggest differentiator. As Wayfair grows, so too does the need to ensure our talent strategy and approach is best in class. The Talent team enables Wayfair to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions about its people to drive meaningful change in ensuring Wayfair remains a great place to work. As a Performance Strategy Manager, you love harnessing employee feedback to make work better, are passionate about helping employees develop their careers, and thoroughly enjoy improving large, complex processes. The role will be central to managing the semi-annual 360 review process in Workday for ~17,000 full-time global employees and working with leaders across Wayfair to tackle large impact, big-picture problems head-on. You will report into the global Performance Strategy lead.
- Runs semi-annual review process for all global employees, serving as the point person for the Corporate population in partnership with Talent Strategy Business Partners & Talent Relations.
- Manages calendar of the semi-annual process and partners with the HR Systems team on Workday requirements.
- Partners with internal Talent teams to identify organizational needs and make process decisions focused on simplification and ensuring a high-performance organization.
- Analyzes data to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of performance management. Works with partner analytics teams for complex modeling and vizualization.
- Interest in being a strategic thought partner on organization-wide initiatives.
- Develops performance-related processes and programs and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Effectively communicates and markets performance-related programs and processes across diverse employee populations in alignment with global approach.
- Leads project teams to support initiatives with enterprise-wide impact.
- Develops innovative solutions to enhance the organizations performance and capabilities based on an understanding of desired talent outcomes.
- Early work to include: increased self-service reporting and automation for business, process management of tools to support year-round performance and development culture
- 5+ years of experience and/or 2+ years post further education
- Experience managing a team or direct report (intern, co-op, or FTE)
- Experience in HR processes & systems, consulting, operations, or at fast-paced technology companies preferred
- Incredibly strong process implementation.
- Strong project management - ability to manage and drive multiple simultaneous projects that align with long-term performance vision.
- Desire to constantly iterate and implement process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to collaborate and communicate with company leadership.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing environment.
- Integrity and respect for complete confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to requests from management.
- Capacity to identify, collect, and design relevant data to answer pressing business questions.
- Strong proficiency using Excel and proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn other systems and data sources as needed.
Experience using Workday a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.