Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You are a data-driven, analytical, organized, intellectually curious and a proactive problem-solver.
- You stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and enjoy learning about and implementing new strategies.
- You understand how to use and interpret data to guide your planning and decisions, and youre not afraid to recommend a pivot when a campaign isnt generating the desired outcome.
- You are excited at the prospect of working for an innovative technology company and want to contribute to revolutionizing the manufacturing industry.
What skills do I need?
- 1-3 years of experience working with an in-house marketing team or digital agency.
- Comprehensive understanding of paid search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads), paid social (Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube).
- Strong, demonstrable familiarity with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to read and interpret key B2B and SaaS marketing metrics and draw meaningful insights from campaign data.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a marketing team that collaborates regularly with other functions.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools.
- High level of proficiency with Google Ads and Google Analytics; certifications a plus.
- Lead day-to-day development and maintenance of Tulips paid search and social media campaigns.
- Deliver paid media performance that contributes significantly to the companys sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Report on campaign performance across channels and draw meaningful insights from key performance metrics.
- Manage paid search and display ad budget; make recommendations on spend based on performance trends.
- Perform ongoing analysis of user behavior across website and key marketing channels.
- Build and update landing pages used for paid media campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research to inform paid search and SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with product, event, and creative teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Marketing Operations
- Sales Operations
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.