Office Tour Photos
Our Team and the Role:
The Motus People Operations team develops and executes on best-in-class programs, policies, and processes to foster a positive and productive work environment and to recruit, develop, and retain the top talent necessary to ensure the growth and success of Motus. We provide coaching and guidance for leaders and managers cross-departmentally and help drive the strategic direction of the organization.
Were looking for a People Operations Specialist to administer core HR functions and help us to maintain a dynamic, fulfilling, and productive work environment for all team members. Our ideal candidate is passionate about HR and culture, extremely organized and detail-oriented, and demonstrates empathy and integrity in everything they do.
Were a tight-knit, collaborative People Ops team and we all wear a lot of hats. In addition to executing on pivotal HR initiatives, youll have the opportunity to take on special projects that interest you, learn from hands-on training and mentorship, and grow within the team.
- Administer payroll system (ADP) and process semi-monthly payroll on schedule and with 100% accuracy
- Perform benefits administration, including open enrollment, for all offerings and serve as the primary point of contact for related questions
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee information in HR systems including ADP and Concur and manage employee documents and personnel files
- Welcome and engage with new employees by leading new hire orientations
- Conduct onboarding for all team members
- Execute on HR compliance initiatives, including audits, EEOC, and regulatory filings
- Support immigration program needs in partnership with legal counsel, including visa applications, I-9 management, and required filings and postings
- Support our Performance Management processes
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years experience in HR or People Ops
- Prior experience with payroll and/or ADP Workforce Now is a big plus!
- Empathy, integrity, and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills and acute attention to detail
- Strict adherence to confidentiality policies surrounding sensitive information
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude; ability to roll with the punches, switch gears quickly, and do whatever it takes the job done
- Resourcefulness and a knack for creative problem-solving
- Highly professional and approachable presence