AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
People Operations Specialist
AppNeta is growing and looking to add a People Operations Specialist to our dynamic People Ops team. This position will partner with People Team members to deliver high level of service and rapid response time to our employees and business as well our ability to provide great employee experiences. This is a hands-on role where you will work across a variety of HR operational needs including benefits management, recruiting, project management, and people program execution. If you love people and youre looking to build on your career in talent acquisition and human resources - this is the position for you!
- Recruit new AppNetians for assigned requisitions ensuring a highly communicative and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Keep our talent acquisition process organized and moving forward: coordinate interviews, candidate assessments, and post jobs.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that improves the employee and/or managers experience.
- Own employee recordkeeping and benefits administration and act as a go-to resource for employee benefit questions and needs.
- Be our HR system administrator, helping us maintain excellent data quality, generate reporting and build upon the platform.
- Administer new hire onboarding and alumni offboarding ensuring a communicative, smooth transition.
- Support broader People Operations programs and initiatives.
- Participate in company-wide events, meetings, and culture initiatives.
- BA/BS required preferably in human resources, business, or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience with talent acquisition and/or human resources responsibilities
- Highly-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks
- Proficient Office and GSuite skills
- A customer-centric mentality that is eager to serve
- Self-starter, highly motivated, eager, and enthusiastic to learn
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality output
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Excellent writing and communication skills
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
More Jobs From