People Operations Generalist
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we wont settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount is expected to double in 2021. We are making a significant investment in People Operations to ensure were set up for scale.
As a part of our People service delivery team, the People Operations Generalist will be a resource for all Klaviyos at different stages of their careers. Your customers are our employees. You will help ensure Workday is working for the whole company by supporting managers with changes, providing support during talent and compensation events, developing how-to guides, recommending process improvements, answering employee inquiries and more. About two-thirds of your time will be spent on critical transactional work such as processing new hires and providing excellent customer service to our employees and managers. The rest of the role will be project focused.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Customer service: Be an advocate for all Klaviyos across the organization. Answer or escalate all employee questions related to people programs. Regularly update and improve the self service experience for employees and managers through FAQs and How-to guides.
- Centralized transactional processing: (Tier 1 Workday, People Tech Production Support, benefits vendor interface to resolve employee needs) Own the employee and manager user experience and continually contribute to delivering the best user experience for our employees. Support employees and managers in completing transactions - educating and enabling them with the knowledge to become more self sufficient.
- HR Process Improvement: Use every data error as an opportunity to learn and improve processes. Drive efficiency and support automation.
- Program and Project Support: Within the team of HR Specialists, project and program support to support the entire People Operations team.
Who You Are
- Have 3+ years in the HR / People operations space
- Must be process-oriented and have strong project management experience and be highly organized
- Have a high EQ and the ability to work with internal stakeholders across all departments and our external partners
- Comfortable with HRIS and softwares in the HR space with at least 6+ months working in Workday
- A strong writer and communicator
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to interact with highly confidential data with sensitivity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.