Are you passionate about People Operations or HR and looking for a place to grow? Are you a true generalist by nature and motivated by learning about various aspects of the employee life cycle? ASICS Digital has an exciting new role on our growing People Operations team for you! Your success will be measured on building trust with our employees and managers, executing great programs and events that help our employees be productive, stay motivated, and continue to work well together, and so much more.
This person will be exposed to the full life-cycle of an employee from recruiting, to hire, to onboarding, to ongoing education, and more. Youll work hand in hand with our People Operations team to support the growth of ASICS Digital. The ideal candidate isnt afraid to dive into new areas, ask questions, and truly enjoys thinking creatively about how we can best support our employees.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit, and stay healthy.
Is this role remote? Not fully. All our employees have the ability to work fully remote right now until the end of August. Starting in September this role will be eligible for hybrid work where 1-2 days a week you are in the office located in Downtown Boston and the rest of the week, you can work remotely!
Areas Youll Own:
- Onboarding Administration & Facilitation: You will serve as the first point of contact for our New Hires, focusing on a best in class onboarding experience for all hires including thinking about how we create an amazing onboarding experience for new employees whether they are working remotely or in person, working with department presenters to ensure their onboarding training is effective and relevant, and spending time with new hires for their first 6 weeks to ensure their onboarding is productive, fun and motivating.
- Offboarding: Whether an employee is first joining the company, ready for a promotion, or is on their way out of the team, we want to treat each individual with as much compassion and respect as possible. You will own ensuring the process is as clear as possible for all parties involved and that we lead with empathy throughout the entire process.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion : Contribute to the creation and implementation of equitable and inclusive company policies, monthly learning programs and hiring practices.
- Benefits Administration: You will manage day-to-day benefits-related needs such as education of employees, enrollment support for new hires, education and programming around benefits, and more. You will drive the Open Enrollment process every June.
- HRIS Management: You will be responsible for ensuring the data integrity of our HRIS system Namely as well as the file organization and management of employee-related files in our Google Drive.
- Immigration: Work directly with an Immigration Attorney to apply for different types of work visas for new and current employees.
- Talent Acquisition: Own and drive full life-cycle recruiting for tech and non-tech hiring across the company; build strong hiring manager relationships in order to drive decision making and decrease time to fill; build strong candidate relationships to ensure high-level candidate experience; manage internal and external contract recruiter relationships.
- Employer Branding: Partner with external vendors (BuiltIn, Glassdoor, etc) to ensure our Boston brand presence is strong, manage partnerships (Women in Tech, Resilient Coders, Hack Diversity, etc), and event management to continue to build brand presence and increase ADI diverse candidate sources.
- 4+ years of HR/People Ops experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Tech-focused experience a plus.
- 1+ years of direct recruiting experience
- 1+ years of Benefits and HRIS related work, experience with BCBS, Namely, or SuccessFactors a plus
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.