Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow a career in Corporate Human Resources. You will support our People Operations and Recruiting functions with a variety of professional and administrative responsibilities to ensure excellence for our employee and candidate experience.
What you'll do
- Assist with day-day employee benefits questions and data management
- Interview coordination, which will include scheduling, greeting, and managing the candidate experience
- Creation and administration of candidate experience survey, to understand areas of strengths and weaknesses in Turbonomics interview process
- Assist with Excel spreadsheets, formulas, and renewal preparation
- Accurate data entry of benefit enrollment into internal and external systems
- Maintain and update employee benefit files, ensuring the accuracy of benefit enrollments and corresponding payroll deductions
- Reconcile monthly benefits invoices
- Ensure that all personal files are accurate and in order
- Providing research and sourcing support to the Talent Acquisition team, as needed
What youll bring:
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Able to thrive in an ever-evolving hyper growth company
- Ability to think on your feet in timely and challenging situations
- Detailed oriented and precise
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, managers and candidates
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Basic PowerPoint skills required
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.