The People Operations Analyst plays a crucial role on our People Operations team. Their primary mission is to collect, structure, analyze and report on People team processes/initiatives and data across the organization. With a powerful blend of stellar reporting acumen and sharp analytical skills, they arm the People team with the metrics and insights needed to implement innovative programs that are in the best interest of our employees.
In addition to data analysis, the People Operations Analyst will help define best practices for data governance across our People systems - from how we collect data, to how we store it, and most importantly, how we automate for efficient access, reporting and analyses.
This role reports directly to the Manager, People Operations, and partners across the People organization to help inform and drive a variety of strategic initiatives that span from engagement, to talent management, performance management, retention efforts and talent attraction.
What You'll Do
- Optimize, implement and automate (new) data processes and systems
- Help define best practices for data governance across our People systems
- Create and maintain People data tools, reporting and dashboards; produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized People data reports
- Collaborate with People Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, etc. on projects and initiatives through data analysis; leverage data driven insights to identify areas for operational improvement
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data; audit data and troubleshoot irregularities
- Respond to data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing and reporting relevant data from various sources
- Support the development of presentation materials with relevant data, visuals, and storytelling
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of People systems and platforms (we use Greenhouse, UltiPro and CultureAmp)
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics supporting HR operations environments
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrated ability with optimizing enterprise systems: HRIS, ATS, performance and engagement platforms
- Collaborator with the ability to understand and prioritize the needs of different functions
- Can address high volume of system-related activities in a timely way, while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction
- Expert in MS Excel
- Effective communicator - uses data in an impactful way to tell a story
More Jobs From