Office Tour Photos
Senior People Experience Business Partner
Salsifys People Experience team enables our people to do their best work by cultivating experiences that are flexible, unique, and meaningful for each individual at every stage of their Salsify journey.
As a Senior People Experience Business Partner (PXBP), you will build relationships as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to help deliver business results. You will lead the execution of broad People Experience initiatives across the organization. You will assess and anticipate people-related needs and will work closely with functional leaders to develop solutions.
- Deliver strategic counsel to managers and employees across the organization
- Own delivery of operational processes such as compensation benchmarking, mobility and immigration, etc.
- Provide performance management guidance to managers
- Identify functional priorities and lead the work to execute against these priorities
- Provide coaching to senior leaders, line managers and individual contributors
- Co-create programs and/or processes in support of employee engagement and development
- 7 + years of progressive HR experience in a technology organization
- A working understanding of core People Ops functions: business partnerships, compensation, benefits & incentives, employment law, career development, employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience with compensation analysis
- Demonstrated experience with an Immigration and Mobility processes
- Ability to interact, build relationships across the organization
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and co-creating
- Comfort working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong ability to influence using data
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From